Little Green Footballs vs. The Huffington Post

An Analysis of the inherent differance between Right and Left by virtue of a close comparison of the two most popular political Le' Blog Polotick.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Invisible Cloaking Device

In celebration of once again being accepted back at LittlegreenFootballs as 'Galactacus' I chose to unveil my invisible cloaking device to everyone! The place? The Chicago Marathon...My subject? The Winner, Kenyan Rober Cheruiyot, as he crosses the finish line.

I hope after everyone has seen this that they will take my claims seriously .I had no problem standing in plain view ...I was being seen without being seen.

It was really more like a shove on his shoulder, but he wasn't expecting it and went down like brick.


This is just one simple example of what I can do with my cloaking device. I will try to use it only for good.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home